Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- A waiver has to be signed by participants and non-participants stating that they do so entirely at their own risk and will not hold the school responsible in the event of death or injury.
- Gift vouchers valid for 10 Months. You must book and take your experience before the expiry date. If the bearer does not use it within this period, then it automatically becomes invalid and the bearer forfeits the right to participate in any relevant activity.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for any cash value and refunds will not be given.
- Cancellation – The bearer of a gift voucher must give a minimum of 14 days written notice of the cancellation of any booked appointment. Failure to do so will result in the voucher becoming invalid. Changes to any course details once booked will incur an admin fee.
- In the event of the course not being fully booked the school reserves the right to cancel, whereupon a suitable new appointment will be made.
- In the event of breakdowns, substitute vehicles may be drafted in.
- We reserve the right to alter any format of scheduled programme without consultation.
- Cancellation insurance must be purchased at original time of checkout, or when voucher is redeemed and first date booked. 7 days written notice required, and new date must be within initial voucher period.
- Booking lead time – We recommend you book at least 8 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- If you are late for your course and therefore miss the safety briefing you will forfeit your place in the course.