The Full Day course is our most popular course driving our Rear Wheel Drive Subaru Impreza. This course is as near as you will find to competing in an actual rally. All of our instructors are regular competitors and know exactly how to help you achieve and adapt to a fun and exciting driving style but also keep you driving in a safe and controlled manner.
Please do not mistake us for a 3 laps, thank you very much and hope to see you again type of superstore experience. Our success is due to customer satisfaction and our feedback and repeat custom is a testament to that.
The full day session consists of 3 tuition drives in the morning learning plenty of techniques such as the Scandinavian flick, handbrake turn and power slide control. after your practice drives your instructor will be pushing you to the extreme to ensure that your first timed competition drive is as competitive as possible against your fellow competitors.
With a slight twist in the afternoon with further sessions to hone your skills. Its all to play for as each drive will become more intense to prepare you for your final timed drive. Will you manage to hold your composure for timed runs and keep your nearest competitor at bay?
At the end of the experience each client will receive a high speed passenger ride from an instructor, followed by a group debrief and a trophy presentation.
Subaru Gravel Rally Full Day includes:
- Purpose built gravel rally track in Worcestershire, UK.
- Full day experience – 9.30am to 4.00pm. With a 30 minute lunch break at approximately 12:30pm.
- Morning session with safety debrief, three tuition drives and a timed drive.
- Afternoon session with three tuition drives to hone your skills before a final timed drive.
- Passenger ride with your instructor.
- Group debrief and a trophy presentation.
- Cars are rally-prepared to the highest standards by our own rally team mechanics.
- No online credit or debit card booking fees.
Our experience has been summed up in one word by many customers… Sideways!